Sunday, February 15, 2009

SORRY

As you can probably tell, my computer is being a big peice of junk. It is having too many problems to list. So my punctuation, and grammer is a bit worse than it normally is:) It is leaving out words, mixing them up, not saving everything I type, not posting pictures the way it should. I thought I would just let everyone know. It's not at all pleasant to read and try and figure out what it is that I am trying to say! It is chaotic and not organized at all! SORRY! So bare with me while I try and keep you updated with the computer I have. Thanks

2 comments:

Angela said...

I found your blog off of a comment on Chris Adams...anyway, thought I would say hi. I didn't realize you had two very cute kids! How great.

Kimmy-Kins said...

Looks like a fun V-day! Don't you hate computers? Can't deal with them/can't live without them! Too darn expensive to keep up with them! Hope you can reformat your hard drive! I think I may have spyware or a virus too!