Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One year ago




On Febuary 17th, one year ago, Trev proposed! I really didn't think that a year later we would remember the day that it happened! To be honest,we did have to put a little thought into it! We decided to try a new restaurant. Tucanos has come to town. We have heard good things so we decided to try it out! It was fun! Caleb and Kim Joined us for a night out. I am glad they did. We were there for so long it was nice to have the extra company. They have salad bar type of deal,which has quite the selection. They bring out all types of yummy meats, veggies, and brown sugar glazed pineapple, which Kim loved! I liked that we got to go out and experience something a little different. Mostly, I can't believe that a year has flown by! Makes me realize how fast time does go by, and that I need to treasure each day. I think the only thing that has changed is we have a little, maybe a lotmore fat on us:) One year down, many more to go. Thanks for a great year Trev, and all the things you do for us! We love you!

1 comment:

The Barker Clan said...

We had a lot of fun too! Thank you for inviting us. I don't know if it is my computer or what, but your first picture only showed up halfway and then your second picture has lines through it. Just thought I would let you know in case there is something wrong. Love you guys!