Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Savings

So,I have been introuduced to the world of coupons. I have to tell you, I was a little hesitant. At times it seems too good to be true. I have figured out though with a little planning and organizing, saving tons of money is easy! Click on, krazy coupon lady, off my list of friends. She walks you through all the great deals she finds and lets you in on great deals all day long. You have to check it often, she posts new things all the time and sometimes there are a limited number. I tried out the trip to Albertson's post and I saved tons of money. I made two trips, paid $7.00 and got about $40.00 worth of food! Today she has posted how to get a free sub coupon sent to your email. It took me twenty seconds to fill out. No catches. You only have to use it within five days! I had one sent to Trevors email and mine. Now we have dinner one night! I t I thought I would pass it on to everyone!

2 comments:

The Marshall's said...

That is so awesome! Saving money is the best feeling ever:) Now Tim and I have free dinner at Quiznos too. Yay!

Anonymous said...

You're gonna have to teach me this wonderful world of savings... :)