Saturday, May 2, 2009

NOTHING,NOTHING,and more NOTHING!

I haven't kept up on my blog.Really,nothing has been going on. Atleast nothing to talk about!Trev is still super busy with work,work,school,and everything that goes along with it. The kids and I have been patiently waiting for the weather to get a little nicer so we can find something to do BESIDES go to Walmart! Kaylani started crawling about 6 weeks ago.(man,I really need to make more time to update!)Jaydon has been sick the last couple days.Poor guy.He always seems to be sick. He has been doing much better with his speech,counting,and colors! It has been fun working with him and seeing all the progress he has been making!Me? It is Trev,Jaydon,and Kaylani's world,I just live in it. So whatever is going on with them,that's what is going on with me! You know what would make this post much better? Pictues. Which I don't have!I will work on it!

No comments: