Friday, September 4, 2009

AN EXCITING TWO DAY'S

KAYLANI NOW


JAYDON AT FOUR MONTHS
KAYLANI AT FOUR MONTHS



Our baby girl turned ONE today! All day today I kept looking back to what this day was like one year ago. Could I handle two kids? Would the labor be as awful as it was with Jaydon? What would she look like? At 4:57pm it was all over and I got to find out. I thought she looked like her big brother. Who knew she would end up looking just like her daddy! Those Barker's have some strong genes! And beautiful ones:) It was fun to think about that exciting day. On one hand,I can't believe a year has gone by. On the OTHER hand.... I can't believe ONLY a year has gone by! We are planning a party for both her and Jaydon. So no cake pictures today:) Two Birthdays down,one more to go!
Oh.... and the other exciting thing. We went to the BSU Game last night:)GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tom and Michelle said...

This is Michelle...Trevor's cousin. I can't believe she is 1 either! I love 1st birthdays because they make you reflect on where the year has gone and how much your baby has grown. Grandma Glenrose says she is walking. HOW CUTE! She's a keeper for sure. I can't wait to see how Jaydon's birthday went. He is getting so big! Love the blog...keep it coming!